[kj] [ot] bored...

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Fri May 6 11:04:13 EDT 2005

>Wait till tomorrow, when Marc might produce a link to a Friday Fun game.
>(No pressure or anything, Marc :) .... (I'm waiting) .... Here we are
>now, entertain us! ....

Erm . . .

(not a game) Fungus of the month?
http://botit.botany.wisc.edu/toms_fungi/fotm.html

Defend yourself from the zombies?
http://artscool.cfa.cmu.edu/~lee/deanimator.html

Pirates? (Yaar!)
http://www.makaimedia.com/games/game_frame.aspx?gid=96

Dalek game?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/games/index.shtml

H2G2 game?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/hitchhikers/game.shtml

(not a game) The Conet Project - Numbers Stations . . (loads of spooky
voices reading out strings of numbers)
http://irdial.hyperreal.org/the%20conet%20project/

That lot should keep you busy for a while ;o)

Marc.

& Haringey Health Communities.