[kj] OT: Coachella 2005 thomas/sadel

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 13:45:20 EDT 2005

r,thats great....
yeah,i thought that people have 2 b invited to join   myspace    well ive
got that wrong it seems,
acording to sadel,its because i recieved an invite a week ago,that i
naturally assumed that this forum was by invite only,any how,i will send u
an invite anyways ok,in the next 2 days,just got to wk it out,yeah,i am a
bit, slow with computer things.....

mel  ldn  uk..   ps sadel yu said that there r two murphy sights,i saw
1--was the other i in the music section(which is the place where i saw the
first p.murphy sight on  myspace) the 1 u r refuring 2,was that in the clubs
section or else where?