[kj] murder inc dont, geordie solo

fluwdot at earthlink.net fluwdot at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 10:49:26 EDT 2005

afraid you're right, and what's more he is only getting lazier by the
year..hence the ever more boring and unimaginative riffing.

so the possibility of geordie doing any, much less, good, solo work,
are increasingly less likely.

but with a body of work that that man has, why bother. he is already
the greatest unknown guitarist on the planet. he only needs to play
the hits anymore, which he does quite well ...if only the live mix
and his tone were merely acceptable, then his most recent endeavours
would have a purpose beyond substandard nostalgia.