[kj] O/T P Furs

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 5 10:36:07 EDT 2005

I've caught them a few times in the last, oh, six years or so of
reunions shows...The shows have had their moments of depressing
"nostalgia circuit," but overall each show was well worth it. They were
playing well, and clearly happy to be performing, and that translated
well through the music. They played *a lot* from those first few albums,
too. On the earliest "reunion" tour I saw they played a few Love Spit
Love numbers, too, probably because the guitarist they used in Love Spit
Love (Richard Fortis) was on that tour.