[kj] ? on AoG lyrics

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 14:12:54 EDT 2005

Thanks for that. That's always nagged at me.

   Someone asked what I thought? The "kolesterol/fat" on the
pigs' hearts is from the gluttonous/overconsuming life they
lead. "Cross-collateralised" meaning said fat was secured (like
a loan) by and/or secured other "fat" from different sources of
financial wealth.
  I know, i know, kind of a stretch. That's why I asked.