[kj] OT - Tuesday fun

fluwdot at earthlink.net fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed May 4 10:10:30 EDT 2005

adam

sorry  i didn't make it to the show ..would have liked to go but was
too expensive.

i am not working at guitar center any more..long story but lets just
say i am happy to be outta there.

lately been playing more gigs, hired gun type gigs though, for other
peoples bands. i hope to get my own burundi appocalypse project soon!
just have to find a drummer who hates cymbals

how did the show go?
and what is going on with your rig ?? have any questions, i might be
able to help