[kj] OT - a part of my heart....

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue May 3 18:27:13 EDT 2005

yeah Drogbas shit and kezman was criminal especially with Forsell on
the bench but the quality of that game was something else. Still, even
with them we romped the rest for the Premiership, dont you fecking
lurve that!!!
im at Newcastle for the last of the season, climbing aperatus ready.
You been to St James Blucee? Gotta climb storey's high, get a good
view of Sunderland. Thinking about it - you havent have
you...hopefully one day.

champions!

--
iPat