[kj] OT - a part of my heart....

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue May 3 18:11:54 EDT 2005

ha ha ha
championi! championi!
a battling defensive display but not good enough to take it any
further. I wish them well but cant see it.
Two trophies in one season is good enough for me! The lague again and
europe next season with two different strikers, Gerrard in midfield
and Cole at left back. Could almost be liking watch England play
except we have a proper manager!
Couple more years we may even get to play at Loftus Rd! Dreaming?
Maybe but im with you blucee boy!! You me and the russian...

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow