[kj] OT: Coachella 2005 reviewed

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 14:30:20 EDT 2005

fk.....bauhause sounded amaizing--hope there will b a dvd out of there whole
set...thanks thomas.
btw,bauhause did a secret gig on 28th.4  if u r interested,there is a very
good review on the ....pete murphy groups section of .....myspace/r u a
member of myspace? if not,then i will em u an invite,thats the only way u
can join---u have to be invited--its a very good forum,and covers all sorts
of topics-i like it--if u r already a member,then u know all about it
already.

mel ldn  uk