[kj] martial arts

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 14:19:41 EDT 2005

ah, kendo,thats correct -- just love that 1 -- i started to learn the
basic,in a class of course,with a japaneese instructor( female as well she
was,which i think is pritty unusual 4 that particular m.art) this was 4 yrs
bk--anyway,she had to go bk to japan,she was not replaced,so consequently i
have not had lessons since --this class was located with in my area,so that
was handy -- i dont fancy having 2 travel miles n miles to get 2 another
class//some time i do wish to continue learning kendo.

mel   ldn  uk