[kj] Murder inc don't suck!

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 10:35:36 EDT 2005

I can't blame Chris entirely.  I think it was several minor things that
added up.  The production is flat.  The songs for the most part are good, if
not great, but most dragged on to long.  Now that could be the drummers, the
guitar player or a combination of all of them jsut wanting to jam.  All of
the players I thought were good on this album.  Bass, guitar, samles.   The
drums were good but they could have been amazing.  Having two drummers play
the identical thing can be cool at times but is not needed for an entire
album.

Chris