[kj] Homework for Robs Arse

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 01:45:36 EDT 2005

By all them tokens, i guess that means that Murder Inc
and Killing Joke are actually one and the same. Which
sucks, cuz while i really love Killing Joke, Murder
Inc just flat-out sucks.

Oh, right, before i forget - Hey Peter? Could you do
me a favour and argue the infentesimal semantics of
anything and everything? Thanks man.

Leigh

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com>