[kj]Peter is Actually Still Quite Right

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Sun May 1 18:46:49 EDT 2005

Dood, if a few emails get to you this much, you really need to take a
step back and reevaluate your existence. ;-)

Send and email to this address: gathering-request at misera.net

Send with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line, no need to add anything to
the body of the message. The software will unsub you automatically. You
will then get a confirmation email to leave. Really simple.

~ Jester