[kj] Homework for Robs Arse

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sun May 1 17:12:58 EDT 2005

To further drive the poin thome

Jim Thirlwell goes under many different names. foetus, Wiseblood, Steroid
maximus, Clint Ruin, Asshole, etc. etc.

Under the Foetus tag he performs Wiseblood songs all the time.  That doesn't
make the Wiseblood songs now Foetus songs because he calls typically calls
it differnt bands when eiither specific people are involved (Wiseblood) or
the style is different.  Soto say that the Cocteau Twins perform This Mortal
Coil song is correct.  to call it a Cocteau song is ...incorrect.

Chris