[kj] Nephilim

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun May 1 09:19:12 EDT 2005

Wife insisted we went to see Mortiis in Brum last night and although he/they were better than I hoped and I actually enjoyed meself .Deserves a medal for performin in that mask and ears in that heat!
Of more interest probably to Gatherers was NFD the main support that contain ex Neff members - unfortunately they dont do the old songs and just do new songs that sound like the old songs.15 years or whatever and no progression (or Homepride) they've just replaced Carl McCoy with a soundalike who looks like Wattie ( bizarre combination!).
Honourable mention to Panic DHH who also played and were excellent.
Roll on Rammstein and NIN and hopefully the Cheltenham gig