[kj] Peter & the Test Tube Babies/The Gonads

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:26:47 EST 2005

i would hardly term ......vice squad......as ..oi..//i used to know
beky-personally ,very well,bk in 78,v.squd.. were terming them selfs as
early punk,they were influenced by the new yrk scene-ramones/blondie/wayne
county n the electic chairs/iggy/new yrk dolls/johnny thunders--all those
lot
----when did this attaching them to io come about?? cos  it did not come
from becky,some ones lying or does not know there facts.         mel