[kj] introduced a friend to the works of KJ...

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 12:37:36 EST 2005

and today he said he listened to about six songs but they sounded a bit too much like.... SLIPKNOT?!?!?!

the first six songs included Chapter III, Seeing Red, Empire Song,  Fall Of Because and Asteroid.

i guess they are metal after all...

bloody hell...

(sigh!)

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:
I wholeheartedly agree too.
There's a whole spectrum to KJ and I used to love it before they were
classified as "metal'. They're unclassifiable in my book.

I also love "You'll never get to me". As well as the lyrics, this is the
closest you get to 'classic' Geordie on KJ03