[kj] morecambe wasted punk festival

Shadforth, Jane SUKOP-OFI/3521 jane.shadforth at shell.com
Thu Mar 31 10:24:38 EST 2005

Iain & I will be there too - staying in Lancaster, 3 miles away, as we couldn't get a B&B in Morecambe - most were apparently booked up when people left last year. The campsite is apparently about a mile from the venue, and costs £30 for the whole festival

I didn't know the Damned had pulled out - that's a shame. Still - lots of other good bands anyway.

Jane