[kj] Peter & the Test Tube Babies/The Gonads

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 31 10:07:58 EST 2005

The Exploited.
    I was in a shop recently and they had listening posts for new
albums,Sitting there was The Exploiteds new one,As I had some spare time I
gave it a listen.It started off with Wattie(singer) just screaming for about
3 minutes flat.
     If a man in his forties can only express himself by screaming in a
under five tantrum way,then I feel he is immature.
     The Exploited s lyrics are the same as when they first came out in the
early 80s,the only thing thats changed is before they were about Thatcher
and Regan and they ve just changed it to Bush and Blair.
     Lets all vote in a Mr Hunt and a Mr Chanka in the next elections to
give them a chance to write some witty lyrics.
    Set yourself a goal in life Tin:
 Not be  submerged in teenage angst when you get to be old
      PW

And if you ve yet to see the CChurch photo and want to, E-mail me off-list