[kj] morecambe wasted punk festival

lisa.gannon at bt.com lisa.gannon at bt.com
Thu Mar 31 08:23:17 EST 2005

The Punk Festival is in Morecambe is May 19th - 22nd
Its also know as the wasted Festival.   I have got my ticket

Check out  http://www.holidaysinthesun.net/

The Damned were due to play on the Sunday, but it looks like they are no longer on the Bill.

We still got Stranglers, Levellers, Undertones, GoldBlade, Uk Subs, Exploited, GBH, Sham 69 and a whole load of other bands I havent heard of , because I am 32 not 42. Although the recent punk discussions have made me a bit more knowledgable.

Check out the Confirmed bands.
You will have to rush to get a ticket at 65 pounds, as it goes up to 75 pounds tomorrow.

	Lisa