[kj] Peter & the Test Tube Babies/The Gonads

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 07:18:25 EST 2005

Personal faves are the Violators, and of course the Blood, who I'm still
raving about to anyone that'll listen, and indeed anyone that won't listen.
What you have to watch out with many of these bands is "second album
syndrome", where most of them turned into shit, pretty much!   I'd reckon
Captain Oi! records are the best bet for this kinda stuff these days
http://www.captainoi.com/

Dave
  PS. And my advice would be avoid the Gonads at all costs!