[kj] OT: The Screaming Blue Messiahs

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 30 22:46:34 EST 2005

One of my top 5 all time great bands. Saw them play a
lot in the 80s and they never did anything less than
completely slay the crowd. Big Bill Carter is the
forgotten genius of Brit music. Saw him in the late
90s in a Camden pub and he was a motorbike courier,
but still looked like a psycho.

Erm, you've got me going now. What a fucking great
band!
Sorry, I do have vinyl Good And Gone - but no means to
burn it to CD.
I have the Peel session CD which has Good And Gone and
Someone To Talk To on it plus Tracking The Dog and
Let's Go Down To The Woods And Pray, and the BBC In
Concert live CD, which is OK.
I was recently thinking of taking GnG to a
professional place and getting it burned, it's
criminal that it hasn't been re-released. Perhaps I
will now

--- Scott Lambeth <scottlambeth at hotmail.com> wrote:
---------------------------------
G'day Jokers.

Wondering if there are any SBM fans out there who may
be able to help me.  I'm looking for someone who owns
"Good And Gone" (early vinyl release), who has the
means to burn it to CD and who'd be kind enough to go
to the trouble.

That's a rare combination but if there's a Joker out
there who fits the profile, drop me a line...

As you were...

-S

~ANALYSIS, PARALYSIS~