[kj] ********Stranger**************

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 12:08:11 EST 2005

Hi Pete

Been lucky enough to see the Joke around 8 or 9 times. I thought Shepherd's Bush on the 25 th was a blinder, and better than the sound in Wolves in '03. There best gig was '85 at Rock City on the Nighttimes tour. Ace.

Favourite albums? hmmmmmm Revelations, What's this For?, the first one, Suns, Extremities and the new one. I'm big on dub so prefer the Youth era from that point of view. But, love Geordie's 'playing', so could easily listen to him all day - and have done!!

What about you?