[kj] Jaz would appreciate this article

gregslawson at aol.com gregslawson at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 10:28:16 EST 2005

Idiot Peter,
We (US and UK) don't "give aid" to the 3rd World. We steal from them by stealing their natural resources, using cheap labor, loaning them $ and charging huge interest, and selling them product they could make on their own by driving their own manufacturers out of business. Any "aid" is used to set up infrastructure and labor to make more profit from these countries. The truth hurts--find someone elso to direct your hate agianst besides brown-skinned poor people.