[kj] Better on the sauce??

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 08:53:34 EST 2005

whilst never being great, Megadeth were much better when Dave Mustaine was on the heroin.

Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com> wrote:
Some other bands that sucked after sobriety
Jane's Addiction
The Butthole Surfers (allegedly at some point they cleaned up but I still
don't buy it)

There is more but I have not had enough coffee yet

Chris

>From: Alexander Smith
>
>To: iPat
,"A list about all things Killing Joke (the