[kj] (ot) Billy Idol.... hahahahahahahahahaha

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Tue Mar 29 17:45:39 EST 2005

Well, I must let my dark side to show up and say I used to like Billy Idol first couple of albums. IMHO Rebell Yell is a pretty nice 80's album (I even have it on CD!!!).

Regarding the topic about reformed bands:
I dare to say without a doubt that "the kings of return and success" are Aerosmith, they returned to became a huge, huge act.
Van Halen could count too, although I guess they never split after the departure of David Lee Roth, when Sammy Haggar came up, they turned bigger than they were before.

My two pesos

Javier
MexCity