[kj] ot The Bravery (contains swearing)

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 29 15:18:36 EST 2005

i dont know if you'll have seen a clip of 'Shona Dancing'.  but it was a band that featured Ricky Gervais on vocals.  It was a laughably bad stab at New Romanticism, somewhere between Japan, Psychedelic Furs and Duran Duran but even worse than that sounds.

The Bravery sound just like it.  I hate them.  I hate the singer for being an arrogant self-loving cunt despite the fact that he has stupid Danzig hair.  I hate the stupid dominos concept in that shitty video.  I hate them for being another 'The' band.  and I hope that they disappear along with all those other shitty bands that pass for 'real music' these days.

iPat <pmdavies at gmail.com> wrote:
Guy at work just lent me The Bravery. I've seen them on tv - Jools
Holland i think - and while it didnt appear to be as grabbing as the
Futureheads for example looked like possibilities could be there.
Anyone know anything more ...hate, detest, luurve?

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow