[kj] ot The Bravery

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 11:15:28 EST 2005

I met one of the Braveries when I was DJing in Brooklyn.  He gave me a copy of an album of their's and asked if I'd play a track or two.  Nice enough guy.  The song I played was.....good enough....  Very retro for sure.  They've got some Strokes-ish vocals happening though.  Pretty dancy.  My DJ buddy and I were trying to narrow down who they'd blatantly swiped one particular keyboard line from and I think we decided it was New Order.   I listened to the album later and the first couple songs are not bad but a few songs in there is some ceeee-rap on there.  And they recently got to open for the Bunnymen in California!  Bastards..

Adam

iPat <pmdavies at gmail.com> wrote:
Guy at work just lent me The Bravery. I've seen them on tv - Jools
Holland i think - and while it didnt appear to be as grabbing as the
Futureheads for example looked like possibilities could be there.
Anyone know anything more ...hate, detest, luurve?

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow