[kj] Undersung KJ songs

parasikon parasikon at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 15:23:04 EST 2005

I think Lanterns was a way,way undersung tune.It's an awesome song.I don't think that i could say enough good things about it.I've heard others poke fun at it for the "Grow your own greens" line,but i could never let that kill the joy for me.And as far as slower tempoed ones go,it surely beats the hell out of You'll Never Get To Me.

JStrisino at aol.com wrote:I`ve always liked Democracy and feel it to be a little underrated! Pilgrimage has always been a favourite of mine! I`d love to know what Geordie is doing it sounds mammoth! Absent Friends is awesome! A remix would go down well!