[kj] Undersung KJ songs

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 28 14:07:19 EST 2005

For me. "Aeon" is *ALL* about Geordie's riff, which sounds like planet-sized
church bells. Pity about the production, though, busily muddling the track with
technoey tweaks, indistinguishable percussion and needless rumbling, which all but
renders Jaz's lyrics incomprehensible.

As Rob suggest, it is *DYING* for a remix. Preferrably a simple one. Strip away
Youth's bong-addicted filigree.

Alex in NYC