[kj] Undersung KJ songs

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 13:56:31 EST 2005

For me Aeon is the best by some distance - I'd love to see it performed live. I also like Savage Freedom, Democracy, and Another Bloody Election. (And Mass, which surely counts as a Democracy track.) Medicine Wheel and Prozac People have some good moments also.

Overall, I'd say it's the Joke album with the biggest gap between potential and delivery.

Jamie