[kj] Echo and the Bunnymen

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:50:28 EST 2005

up to ocean rain they were ok before they became rock stars. I recall
a new years eve concert live on telly. I seem to recall that was the
final nail for me. Oh was a cynic i was in those days!

not bad for scoucers but fell apart when they started to believe their
own press. Did they not get caught up in the drugs helter skelter?

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow