[kj] loose cannon

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 27 20:07:02 EST 2005

actually that helped, cheers Pwest.

erm... yeah not really in my top 50 KJ songs that one.

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
"in fact I literally cannot at this moment recall how Inferno goes at all)"

Brother kill brother now
120 in the shade........lalalalalalalala

When his father kills his son
Cousin ,Cousin of mine

mother mother in alone
lalallalalalallalal
lalalalalalalalalal
lust after my wife

because theres faeces in my big mac.

It goes something like that Bluce,Id better go,Before I start to embarrass
Alex again.
PW