[kj] loose cannon

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 27 19:17:59 EST 2005

Raven has aged quite well i reckon.  I thought he was a bit of a fat git around the time of Extremities (at least on one bootleg vid that I've got) but now he looks quite tough!

Geordie used to look incredibly cool but now looks permanently high/drunk but that may be because he's permanently high/drunk.

Jaz looks okay.  I think the long hair suits his personality.  He does have a tendency to look a bit like Ozzy but it's better than looking like Prince (see Adorations video).

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

Well, Raven still looks reasonably spry. Geordie looks like he's aged
(beyond the hair), but basically pretty good. I think Jaz is in serious
need of a haircut and maybe a light diet, but he's alright otherwise.

Alex in NYC.....who himself has aged in a manner suggesting a life
ill-spent.