[kj] I think I see your point re: Love Like Blood single

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 14:41:33 EST 2005

how gay is that cover........very...........perhaps the joke should of
continued at the astoria when they played on sat eve oct-03-i think they
would of gone down very well-late sat at astoria is gay night--i think that
gordie would of been the biggest hit there,followed by jaz,who looks like a
woman in a male body,then theres raven the butch-he would fit in perfectly
in the ...y.m.c.a.....vid--- so r those boys not beeing entirly honest with
them selfs--sorry to say it,but i think there are bie-factors within the
joke,even if they wont admit it--makes no difference to me,it would be good
to have another dimention to the joke/bring it on joke,n be yu
selfs.......mel.....who has proberly opened a can of worms by saying
this,but could not careless,sorry guys,thats what i think,remember i have
had guy friends 4 yrs,so i know the signs of bie men,pretending to be
straight.....