[kj] (ot) Billy Idol.... hahahahahahahahahaha

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 27 14:18:14 EST 2005

I would say that KJ have never matched the heights of Their early music,Can
anything match Wardance, Pssyche ,Requiem ect ect?.I would say not.And I
would say the other two were better musically first time around as well.Even
when they come back after a long break ,They may come back with one great
album(They ve had plenty of time to write it)But its rarely a sustained
comeback.
   You cant re-heat a soufflé

           PW