[kj] "We are the sound of the earth vomiting/throwing up"

antoni at clara.net antoni at clara.net
Sat Mar 26 06:33:18 EST 2005

helpHere's a poser for you folks ... where did the above comment come from ? As Colesy suggests, it does sound like a Paul Ferguson quote, quite possibly from 1981 around the time of WTF and more than likely in a Sounds interview (which I read every week at the time) ... can anyone else shed further light ?  Cheers.

Regards,

Antoni

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *