[kj] Vienna

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 26 05:09:08 EST 2005

:-))))))))
Would loved to of seen it....................But from your description ,I
can picture it vividly.I hope it was nt you ended up on a heap on the floor
at the SBE recently.
   Some people were taking at turns at surfing crowd,This guy was looking
apprehensive about going "Up and over".Someone(Jel?) got his foot in their
cupped hands and went to get him airborne,Anyway he overdone it ,And
catapulted him to hard,He ended up doing a back-flip and landed on a heap on
the floor,Causing a mass bundle on the floor.
      Who was it?
PW