[kj] essential blues

Christophe Barry christophe.barry at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 25 17:02:33 EST 2005

Mom was listening to Mr Lightning H when I got born,
I should add, Willy Dickson (violent love,I'm ready) Robert Johnson (Steady
Rollin' man),
Hound dog taylor, T Bone Walker
Muddy Waters, Albert king, and more recently, Dr Feelgood, the Vaughan
Brothers, George Thorogood.
and Alvin Young Blood Taylor