[kj] Meninblack

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 13:32:05 EST 2005

Hmm, I must admit that's there's not *too* much that's great about Aural
Sculpture, but it still has its moments for me (like every album 'til Hugh
left).
As for the Damned... well, they're one of my all-time favourite bands, so
I'll leave it at that :-)   It's either that or ten pages of wittering on!

Dave