[kj] Meninblack

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 12:33:22 EST 2005

At 17:27 24/03/2005 +0000, Graeme Rowland
  wrote:
> > The Stranglers - Meninblack               Has its
> > moments, but not their
> > best. Only really playing it 'cos I picked up a
> > cheap CD.
>

>I actually think it is their best!!!

Someone has toI s'pose!   It's the one so many people seem to dislike
(well, at least until the later 80's LP's), but I've always had a soft spot
for it. Didn't actually seem as good as I remembered it when I was playing
the new CD I got, but still got some great moments. I think The Raven gets
the tip for the top from me. Black & White and Rattus are also damn good
though.

Dave