[kj] Import/export

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 08:21:57 EST 2005

Import/exportthe trick is to keep your orders around $30 to avoid any duties
also sometines,if yer lucky, the company you buy from will write gift or trade sample on the export sticker or put value $1.
Relapse records do that when I buy stuff
but it is ridiculous that you can ship stuff cheaper than getting it from the local HMV