[kj] [ot] scratch

mike coles mike at maliciousdamage.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 05:43:16 EST 2005

Has anyone actually mentioned Lee Scratch Perry - The Upsetter? Oh,
and Black Slate, the track Amigo is an all time favourite. Don't know
any of their albums. Colesy, did you actually say Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Titch. I never had them down as dub pioneers unless I'm
very much mistaken, you cheeky fucker!

just testing, and i DID mention lee perry, you blind fucker

yeah, blind fucker butson - great blues man from the oxford swamps

full list later

cheers,
colesy
--
check out the shop at http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk
if you want to receive the monthly malicious gossip tell us at
gossip at maliciousdamage.co.uk