[kj] CRISIS???

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 24 00:53:00 EST 2005

DIJ is playing up here (S.F.) again in early April......    Douglass P. is more or less acoustic now, but the songs are still good.

Tom.

Bill Meissner <BMeissner at encorehollywood.com> wrote:

      Hey all – I have been looking for a long time now for a double CD of the late 70’s punk band CRISIS. They are what went on to become DEATH IN JUNE. I know that the 2Xcd has everything they recorded on it. If anyone has any info on where I can obtain it or if anyone is willing to burn it for trade or sale that would be great. Let me know…..

                                                 Billy Goat

But in the sadness that pierces my heart
Seeds we sow
And in the end all we have is each other
Zennon