[kj] This week I have been mostly listening to...

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 23:52:49 EST 2005

Good list. I really love that Scorn album. The Silver
Rain Fell Remix has the hardest fucking beat. It
punched hole right through my skull once. I didn't
even notice until an hour later. Also, i love the Bill
Laswell mix of Night's Black Ash with all those Bad
Leiutenant samples. Good album!!!

Leigh