[kj] (ot) This Months Mojo

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 10:34:13 EST 2005

> (Bloody cheek, they didn't even include a KJ
> track!)

 Or (this month's cover group) Joy Division or PiL or
Gang of Four or The Birthday Party or about a dozen or
more actual "post punk pioneers" that I can think of.

 Heh, I was a little brought down by the CD. ;)

 A L P

--- Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk>

http://images.q4music.com/content/teaserimages/mojo/cover_big.jpg

> (Bloody cheek, they didn't even include a KJ track!)
>

> This communication may contain information that is
> confidential and legally
> privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the
> intended recipient(s). If you
> are not the intended recipient(s), please note that
> any form of
> distribution, copying or use of this communication
> or the information within
> is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
> have received this
> communication in error, please return it to the
> sender, then delete and
> destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics
> Service disclaims any
> liability for action taken reliant on the content of
> this message. This
> communication is from the Health Informatics Service
> serving Barnet Enfield
> & Haringey Health Communities.

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."