[kj] What an earful?

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 07:48:25 EST 2005

The Blood - False Gestures + 7"'s and split LP comp CD.          Still not
tired if this rediscovery!
The Stranglers - Meninblack               Has its moments, but not their
best. Only really playing it 'cos I picked up a cheap CD.
Meads Of Asphodel -  Exhuming The Grave Of Yeshua       If Hawkwind played
death metal sorta stuff.
and currently firing up Hawkwind live at Newcastle Opera House 14th Nov 2001

Now if I could find my Killing Joke (2003 one) CD I'd be playing that too,
but those bastard gremlins have hidden it I think.
And gonna dig out some Fuzztones soon... off to see them on saturday for
the first time in something like 14 years.

Dave