[kj] What an earful?

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Wed Mar 23 07:24:16 EST 2005

Ummmmmm...Virgin Prunes..If I Die..I Die   and The Moon Looked Down and Laughed are massive favourites of mine.....ranjeef; my email moniker came from a Lipton Village type scene we had going as kids and has been in use for about 20 years now (there you go Rob!), methinks it was brought on by my Ian Astbury Dreamtime era dancing!

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
I've been listening to:

The Bloc Party (however shamelessly derivative) and the Virgin Prunes
re-issues.

Alex in NYC