[kj] What an earful?

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 05:32:07 EST 2005

not a direct critism of marc but general observation - including
myself - that its a shame we do tend to revert to typecasting bands,
denying them their 'art'
is anyone truely origional? everyone is influenced by the sounds around them.
But i must say it was an albulm ill maybe buy for my son in the hope
that it takes him away from his present discord

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow