[kj] On the wheels of steel are...

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 22 19:03:39 EST 2005

Interesting mix you all seem to have on the platters....
Today¹s top 10 at n**nan HQ is:

1. The Orb - Aubrey mixes (after a 3 month long ebay pursuit)
2. Chak 10 days in an elevator
3. Clash ­ Armagideon time
4. Sisters ­ Temple of lurve
5. Cramps - Date with Elvis
6. Stranger Cole  -  best of
7. ACR ­ live in america
8. Kaiser Chiefs (Leeds finest part II)
9. Queens of the Stoneage songs for the deeaf
10. Undertones ­ you¹ve got my number

Which when I look at it makes me look twice the old fart I actually am.

You will all be pleased to know that despite several snags that the world¹s
first in car vinyl player is almost out of the shed and ready for testing
(currently looking for an area with verrrry smooth roads....)
It goes without saying you will all get preferential discount!

Dave
Leeds